I'm thrilled to see the petite fashion challenges take off. Since several bloggers have expressed interest in hosting a future PFC, Kelly and I figured this would be a good place to keep a centralized list.
If you are interested in hosting a future month, or if you have any questions, please just leave a note (but don't reveal your challenge idea
) To be fair, hosting is open to those who have participated in at least 2 past challenges. How to participate in a Petite Fashion Challenge:
1) Keep an eye out for the Petite Fashion Challenge announcement. PFC's are announced approximately every month, by a new blogger each time. Check the list of hosting bloggers below to find out which blogger will be hosting next. Announcements are often made on the hosting blog, by Twitter, and in this forum thread.
2) When the Petite Fashion Challenge announcement has been made, follow instructions for that month's challenge, deadline, and how to sign up.
3) On the day of the Petite Fashion Challenge, post your PFC look on your blog on the date and time stated in the PFC announcement. If you do not have a blog, you can still participate! Simply email your look to the hosting blogger so she can post your look in her PFC post.
4) Check back at the hosting blog to see the full list of participating bloggers and read through all the PFCs!
5) Do it all again next month. =)
6) If you are a blogger and would like to host
a PFC, leave a comment in this thread, and be sure to participate in at least 2 PFC's.
- Extra Petite "Do a petite don't"PFC#2
- Alterations Needed "Wear it now, wear it later"PFC#3
- Petite Little Girl Celebrity "The Look for Less"PFC#4
- Curls n' Pearls "Holiday Party"PFC#5
- Shorty Stories "Brighten up your Winter wardrobe"PFC#6
- Stylepint "Dress Up Your Basics"PFC#7
- The Little Dust Princess "The Little Black Dress"PFC#8
- Radiator Sessions "Spinning the Favorite"PFC#9
- Fast Food and Fashion "Heat Wave Appropriate"PFC#10
- FashionforTeens "Summer to Fall"PFC#11
- SkiPetite "Vacation Vogue"PFC#12
- I am Khatu - "From Night to Day"PFC#13
- Really Petite - "Professional Outfit for Under $100"PFC#14
- CoutureCoco - "Holiday Emergency"PFC#15
- Long Live Classy - Announced - Chic Pin-spirationPFC#16
- Petite on a Penny - Summer WeddingPFC#17
- Sew Petite Gal - Candy ColorizedPFC#18
- Easy Petite Looks - Impress Your DatePFC#19
- Pandaphilia - Trend BendersPFC#20
- Little Laura's ClosetPFC#21
- Preponderance of FashionPFC#23
- The Other PocketPFC#24
- Mix & Match Fashion StylePFC#25
- noniq diaryPFC#26
- Hello FramboisePFC#29
- Fashionable MemoriesPFC#30
- Petite TherapyPFC#31
- Phiphi's blogSome notes:
- If you want help deciding between some "challenge" ideas, feel free to msg one of us! I know I bounced ideas off of several petites before deciding on one.
- I liked Kelly's idea of scheduling a post the night of the reveal. Scheduling usually works for me (and always for her) so let one of us know if you need help.
- It may be time consuming linking to everyone's post on the day of the challenge (but I love what Stylepint did with her links), just as an FYI for those considering hosting.
Last but not least, you don't need a blog to join in on the fun! Just email the host and she should be happy to post your photos at the end!