Alterations Needed Forum - Petite Fashion, Style, and Fit

Smartfeed Smartfeed    It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Help Picking TLBC Size!
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:15 pm 

Carbonate wrote:
I decided to keep both of these and the Lucia in 30C that I ordered before. Looks like 30C is the correct size for me after all. Sorry you haven't had much luck with TLBC so far littoBites! It sounds like if the Sacha was all right in the cup size in 32A but too small in the band while the 32B was too big in the cup that you might be a 34A. If the 32A band was too small then I doubt you'd be a 30B because that band would be even tighter.

Thanks for the update!! At least one of us was happy with our purchases. I actually emailed TLBC about my fit issues with the two bras. They confirmed that the nude bra has a stretchier material making the band a tad bigger than the original Sascha band (which is stiffer). After losing some weight in the past few days due to getting my wisdom teeth pulled out, I tried the bras on again. My problem with the 32A in Pearl is the cups are too small. It's hard to stuff my boobs in the cups b/c there's really no room for them even when I take out the removable pads! I did manage to get some cleavage, but it was not comfortable.

So I think I'll exchange it for a 32B, hopefully the cups in the Pearl are a smidge smaller than the ones in Nude. I should have ordered the same sizes in the same strapless bra in the first place. :(