Alterations Needed Forum - Petite Fashion, Style, and Fit

Smartfeed Smartfeed    It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: fyi: la senza canada now carrying 30 bands!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 pm 

La Senza at Scarborough Town Centre carries 30 band sizes too - for those of you in Toronto :) I also emailed La Senza thanking them for the 30 band sizes...just in case they needed any more convincing to keep them, haha. I bought my first push up bra in 30C from La Senza and it fits incredibly well. But I didn't have so much luck with the strapless bras..the one with the clear, convertible straps? I don't think this has to do with the size, but the rubbery texture gave me a blister under my arm after I wore it for a night out :S Anyone else experience this?

Post subject: Re: fyi: la senza canada now carrying 30 bands!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 pm 

Sadly after a year, it seems La Senza is discontinuing ALL the 30 bands! :cry:

I e-mailed them saying that I noticed for their new arrivals the band size 30 wasn't available, and this was their response:

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We take all questions and comments into consideration, and appreciate any feedback you have to offer.

In regards to your question, we have made changes to our merchandise selection and no longer carry certain sizes and styles. Unfortunately these sizes have been discontinued.

Our purchasing department works to place orders for the most popular styles, sizes, and patterns however our goal is certainly not to exclude or alienate the women who do not fall into this category.

Please note that we take all questions and comments into consideration, and appreciate any feedback you have to offer.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

Best Regards,

...I managed to raid several store locations and grab myself a bunch of 30A bras before they're gone for good!